Commercial Polished Concrete Floors And Epoxy floors In Waco, Texas
If you want the best epoxy floors in Waco, Texas then you’ve reached the right place! We love installing polished concrete, stained concrete, and resinous floors of all types like epoxy flake and metallic epoxy. Do you want an epoxy floor that’s durable, strong, looks amazing and is easy to maintain? Call Dallas Epoxy Pros in Waco, Texas today because our floor guarantee will leave you saying ‘Holy Moly that’s a remarkable epoxy floor!’ Epoxy floors are becoming a quickly popular flooring option for commercial, industrial, and residential homes in Waco, Texas.?
What is Epoxy Flooring?
Epoxy is a flooring system that is made up of resins and hardeners. When both materials are combined, a chemical reaction occurs to create a strong and rigid plastic-like material that bond extremely well with the concrete surface. Dallas Epoxy Pros will gladly handle all your needs related to epoxy!
Who Needs Epoxy or Polished Concrete Flooring?
- Car Dealerships
- Boat Dealerships
- Restaurant Kitchens
- Auto-body Shops
- Residential Homes
- Healthcare & Medical?Industry
- Animal & Veterinary?Industry
- Fire stations
- Airplane Hangars
- Technology & Science?Industry
- Restaurants & Hospitality Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
Why is Epoxy Flooring In waco Texas?
As a business owner or homeowner, epoxy floor coatings will increase your home or business’ value. Here’s how:
- Epoxy coatings creates a high gloss and shiny finish that can increase brightness in an area by as much as 200%.
- Epoxy flooring offers a durable and hard wearing flooring system that can withstand high foot traffic.
- Epoxy flooring is resistant to water beads and oil stains and requires only a simple spot cleaning to maintain a seamless surface.
- When combined with colors and paints, epoxy can cover cracks and chips on the concrete surface. ?
- Epoxy floors are slip, fire and heat resistant concrete surfaces.
- Epoxy floors extend the lifespan of any concrete surface by preventing rapid wear and tear.
- Epoxy can be used to create different patterns on the concrete surface.
- Epoxy allows a concrete surface to be chemically resistant making it ideal for warehouses and manufacturing plants.
- Epoxy flooring is easy to clean and epoxy flooring installation is relatively straightforward.?
- Epoxy floors are environmentally friendly flooring options.
- When applied the correct way, epoxy flooring can last for several years.
- Epoxy floors only require light and infrequent maintenance.?
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring in Waco
Finding a flooring solution that can withstand chemical spills, water spills, grease as well as being stain resistant while providing a high gloss finish that is aesthetically appealing can be tough. Epoxy flooring in Waco, Texas can provide all these benefits plus more.
- Epoxy flooring comes with a high gloss finish that provides an enticing appearance.
- Epoxy flooring when installed the proper way will outlast all other flooring systems available in the market. Concrete contractors believe is the only material that is more durable than epoxy but concrete. Epoxy is installed over concrete so it makes concrete even more durable. We are also considered by many and few to be experts when it comes to concrete grinding.
Resistant to almost Everything
- Epoxy flooring is highly resistant to gas, oil, transmission fluid, water stains, chemical spills as well as germs and bacteria making it a flooring solution of choice for home garages as well as business establishments, ?industrial plants, clinics and hospitals.
- Epoxy protects the concrete surface beneath from moisture, chips and cracks.
- Epoxy flooring makes an area brighter by reflecting light reducing the need for artificial lighting.??
- Epoxy is a versatile material. It is available in a wide range of colors and textures to create a smooth, flawless and elegant high gloss finish.? ?
- To enjoy all the benefits of a Dallas epoxy flooring the concrete surface needs to be properly prepared and cleaned to allow the epoxy material to properly adhere to the concrete surface. Repairs and patchwork need to be done on all major chips and cracks to ensure the epoxy material is installed on a smooth and even concrete surface.
Flooring Solutions for Waco, Texas
There are many different types of flooring solutions from stained concrete flooring to antimicrobial epoxy:
Self-leveling. Easy to clean and maintain epoxy floors often used in dining rooms, kitchens, etc…
Self-dispersing with quartz sand. This epoxy floor comes with an anti-slip feature.
Durable Epoxy Flooring. This type of floor will have several membranes and include a layer of flakes. It is the longest lasting epoxy floor and can be expected to maintain for 21 years.
Graveled floor. This type of epoxy floor is the most decorative.
Stained Concrete This a stain that goes on a concrete slab and ultimately gets coated and polished.??
Terrazzo floor. This type of epoxy floor is extremely decorative and is ideal for large spaces.
Anti-static floor. This type of epoxy floor is often used in sensitive areas where static should never be in the environment.
Flaked floor. This type of epoxy floor is sprinkled with flakes (available in different colors) or colored chips to create a unique design. The roughness of the flakes adds anti-slip features to the epoxy floor.
Guide to Epoxy Flooring Installation In Waco, Texas
Epoxy is a versatile flooring material. It is one of the best flooring solutions for almost all types of flooring applications, even in the home. If you are thinking of installing epoxy flooring in your Waco, Texas business space or home, here are some things you need to know.
1. Epoxy flooring has a depth of 2mm
Epoxy flooring, while similar, is quite different than an epoxy coating. Epoxy flooring is at least 2mm thick. Anything less than 2mm thick is only an epoxy coating. Epoxy flooring provides an additional structural support to the concrete surface while an epoxy coating just adds a protective layer.
2. Preparation is important prior to installation
Proper?preparation?of the concrete?floor?is?one of the?most?essential?steps in the epoxy?flooring?set up. A?set up?failure is?sure?to?show up?whilst?the concrete?surface?isn’t?nicely?organized?previous to?installation?due to the fact that?the epoxy?coating?may not?properly?adhere to the concrete?floor.?The primary?offender?in an?installation?failure is?frequently?because of?the presence of moisture?inside the?concrete?floor.
3. The chemical bond provides the strength
The epoxy texture is the end result of a chemical response between resins and hardeners. These substances bond with each other and with the concrete floor to create a durable flooring system that will never chip or crack as long as the concrete is well prepared prior to set up.
4. Epoxy flooring is spectacular
Epoxy flooring in Waco comes in a million different colors, shades and effect.
5. Epoxy can be used in combination with other products
Your imagination is the only limit to what you can do with epoxy flooring. Quartz can be embedded to create a unique design. Non-slip layers can also be added to make the floor safer.
6.Epoxy has a curing time
Epoxy flooring is easy and quick to install especially when done by professional Waco epoxy contractors. ??It sets and hardens quickly, too. Epoxy flooring though needs to be allowed to cure for between at least 24 hours before foot traffic is allowed.
It is important to note that epoxy flooring is installed when temperature is over 60?F so as not to encounter curing problems.
Epoxy flooring is best installed by professional contractors. Doing so will help prevent costly errors such as the epoxy material not properly bonding with the concrete surface. It’s recommended? to polish your concrete floors. We will be glad to help you polish your residential or commercial property !
Reasons Why we’re the best Epoxy Floor and Polished Concrete Contractors In Waco..
- We have the right equipment, training, expertise and experience to prepare the concrete surface and install the epoxy flooring.
- We will properly prepare the concrete surface to make sure the epoxy material will properly adhere to the concrete surface
- We use the right products to ensure your epoxy flooring will last a lifetime and also so you can enjoy all the benefits of epoxy flooring solution.
- We know the right way to mix the resins and hardeners to come up with a durable epoxy material.
- We know how to detect and deal with moisture so it does not interfere with the epoxy material?s ability to adhere to the concrete surface.
When you choose to install epoxy flooring, it is always best to have professional Waco epoxy floor installers do the job.