Careers At Dallas Epoxy Pros!
The badass floors from this site don’t create themselves. Our talent pool needs sharp and aggressive contributors that are not afraid to get dirty. Do you have equal parts imagination and common sense? We believe in investing in our people so they can grow and succeed. All training and equipment provided.
Read Our Job Description And Fill Out Our Contact Form
- Keep work trailer and truck clean and stocked
- Operate concrete grinders
- Learn advanced epoxy flooring techniques
- Mix and store chemicals properly
- Read and follow label directions for materials, solvents and cleaning products
- Ability to lift 75 lbs./push or pull heavy equipment/materials
- Be a professional – Use good judgment and respect customer’s site
- Must have your own PPE(Personal Protection Equipment)- work gloves, safety glasses, safety toe boots, ear protection and respiration mask (we provide refills).In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following;
- Able to work 30 to 50 hours a week.
- Flexible schedule to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Follow the ALL training process and meet scheduling expectations.
- Physical ability to kneel and crouch over extended periods of time and working outdoor
- Good attitude and the ability to work as a team member with our current crews
- Installation knowledge of various epoxy coating systems and grinding concrete surface a plus but not required
- Clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Math and English skillsPay:
- Pay period 1st and 15th; Paydays 5th and 20th
- $32640/Year salary rate for first 90 days
- $36K/Year After 90 days probation
- $960 Conditional 90-day bonus; perfect attendance required
- Benefit available after probationary period ends
- Commission and Bonus opportunitiesEmployment Type: Full TimeBonus/Commission: YesSchedule:
- 40 hours per week. Some days are short, some days are long
- Occasional travel with overnight staysBenefits:
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Health plan available through QuickBooks
- Company truck
- $33/day per diem on trips
- 11 paid holidaysLicense/Certification:
- Driver’s License (Required)